DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

THANK YOU JULIE
CREATED: 08/09/09 by trithis73 REPLIES: 4
trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
THANK YOU JULIE
POSTED: 8/09/09 8:37 PM

Julie,

Thanks for arranging what was an AWESOME training weekend. I feel great after hitting Savageman Half and Olympic course this weekend. Not to mention the swim and the running out there was great. Looking forward to the pain and the glory of the finish at this years Savageman.

DuathlonFreak's ravatar DuathlonFreak    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 64
RE: THANK YOU JULIE
POSTED: 8/09/09 9:23 PM

I'll echo the comments above, thanks to Julie for organizing a great training weekend!

Lawrence & Michele

ambrady    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 38
POSTED: 8/09/09 9:42 PM

A super great weekend was had by all, me especially! Thank you Julie! I swore off the half for the rest of my life, but maybe I will try it again next year...

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
POSTED: 8/10/09 6:52 AM

I may have sworn off the half for the next several reincarnations along with this life but I'd go along for any training weekend that Julie organized. As Lawrence already said, thank you Julie for all of your work making everything run so smoothly for all of us.

jules    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 110
POSTED: 8/10/09 9:41 AM

Thanks to everyone who came out for the Savageman training weekend! Fantastic group of people, awesome bike courses (thank you Kyle!) and nice weather....an all-round great time! Congrats to all who conquered the wall....Mark, we'll be looking for your brick when we do the next training weekend!

It was fun meeting everyone and I look forward to seeing you all at the next club event!

Julie

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria