Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

In Need of a Tri Buddy who is also new to this...
CREATED: 05/02/09 by DTillman REPLIES: 1
DTillman    JOINED: 5/2/09    POSTS: 1
In Need of a Tri Buddy who is also new to this...
POSTED: 5/02/09 9:07 PM

I've done a half marathon back on October 08. Love it. In December, I decided to start training for a tri and have been training for an Olympic since January. I have another half marathon on May 10 in Arlington. I'm not the fastest swimmer, biker or runner, but love the training. Fortunately, I had a seasoned runner who I train with and I actually ran with during the half.

If you are new to the sport as well and looking for a buddy for encouragement/training or even doing events with, please email me. I'm quite nervous about going this alone.

DelTillman@comcast.net

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
RE: In Need of a Tri Buddy who is also new to this...
POSTED: 5/02/09 11:02 PM

Hey D,

Welcome to the club! Like you, I'm not the strongest swimmer/biker/runner, but I love training/racing just because I can. Keep an eye on the forums for posted group workouts and feel free to join in on any of them. You'll usually always find at least one of us at all of the local events/races. You should also try to come out to one of the happy hours sometime if you can. You'll see that we're a pretty friendly bunch and you'll never be alone here (even if you try!). ::;^)::

Cheers,
Sandy

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria