Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

General Smallwood Lost and Found - shoes and hat
CREATED: 07/08/12 by afava REPLIES: 9
afava's ravatar afava    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 257
General Smallwood Lost and Found - shoes and hat
POSTED: 7/08/12 8:46 AM

Message me (afava in red above) if these are yours. Left at General Smallwood yesterday:

- Mizuno wave rider - women's
- Altra - The Samson
- Black Nike Dry Fit cap

Andrea

jbrez's ravatar jbrez    JOINED: 1/30/11    POSTS: 259
RE: General Smallwood Lost and Found - shoes and hat
POSTED: 7/08/12 7:36 PM

I think I left about 7 pounds of sweat somewhere down there. Have you seen it?

npleisch    JOINED: 4/5/12    POSTS: 121
POSTED: 7/09/12 7:41 PM

Yes!!! Andrea those Altras are mine! So is the cap. I was just going around the house getting stuff together for tomorrow's workout and realized I didnt have either.

Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 364
POSTED: 7/11/12 10:33 AM

my lost and found list is pretty extensive: bike, everything left in transition, gear backpack, car, beloved neon race shoes, race shorts i was wearing (!), race belt with 1 gu (still good!), red cyto water bottle i scrounged up at the air force cycling classic, etc, etc. thank you everyone who recovered my stuff when i went to the hospital. i believe my parents have most of it, but ill connect with others about the remaining items when i leave the hospital.

...and to the general smallwood state park police who gave me a $30 parking ticket for leaving my car onsite saturday night when i was in the ER... seriously!?!

jbrez's ravatar jbrez    JOINED: 1/30/11    POSTS: 259
POSTED: 7/11/12 11:14 AM

Glad you're doing better Luke. We searched everywhere for your keys so we could drive your car back to DC but couldn't find them.

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1748
POSTED: 7/11/12 12:18 PM

I left two pairs of backup goggles and walking clogs under a bulletin board type post behind the swim pier, in case anyone picked them up.

Luke, the park police actually gave you a ticket for speeding on the bike course.....

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1748
POSTED: 7/11/12 12:26 PM

What a wild race, especially among the men, with Patrick S finishing 5th after riding with running shoes, Luke in the lead for some time, and Phil S, who missed out on Kona this year by several minutes after PRing in awful heat, hitting the finish tape first, but edged for gold by someone in a different wave, and all in record heat!

Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 364
POSTED: 7/11/12 3:06 PM

thanks for bringing my stuff back, and trying to bring my car back. my keys and liscense were in my black training pants, buried in my backpack.

looks like we had a number of strong finishes! (and strong dnf's in some cases!). why did patrick ride in running shoes!?!

congrats on breaking the tape phil!!

POSTED: 7/17/12 8:21 AM

I still have an unclaimed pair Mizuno wave riders.

Also, a DC Tri cap from Swim for Life.

Andrea

POSTED: 7/31/12 8:21 AM

Last call - I still have a pair of Mizuno running shoes left at General Smallwood. They are relatively new. Claim them asap. Will be donating to High Cloud if I don't hear from you. Andrea

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria