Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

Ironman Maryland - it's official
CREATED: 04/10/14 by bcfrank REPLIES: 24
morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 702
RE: Ironman Maryland - it's official
POSTED: 4/16/14 10:42 AM

I saw it, but couldn't get the preregistration link to work. I'll likely just do a century ride that weekend anyway - they have rest stops that are filled with food and friendly volunteers anyway :)

astolz1's ravatar astolz1    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 535
POSTED: 4/16/14 3:35 PM

From IM TriClub Program...
"Folks - today we received a number of emails from your athletes telling us that they did not receive the early registration link for IM Maryland. We looked into this and discovered that there was a problem in the data that was sent to the coaches/team leads. When your athlete's preregistered their email addresses were not captured by Active so they were never sent the link to register. We have corrected this and I will be sending out a new link to you all in about 5 minutes.
Your athletes will have until 11:59 this eve to follow the link and pre-register. They will then receive a VIP INVITE from Active to register. Please ask them to NOT use work emails as they frequently block Active.
Password is:
Link is: "

Waiting to hear back if the link can be made public or must be private. Stay tuned!

POSTED: 4/16/14 3:46 PM

Link and password posted in members only area.
https://www.dctriclub.org//index.cfm?fuseaction=Partners.Discounts
- Adam

No evidence to believe this but if the over-under for IMMD selling out is 24 hours, I'd bet (way) over. What do others think?

POSTED: 4/29/14 11:28 AM

IMMD is still open in case anyone was wondering.
If you're curious as to what the course will look like, just got word, "We are basically looking at a Double Eagleman course."
Lastly, if people want to connect to the Tri Club out there, Cambridge Multi-Sport.
Plan to do some training out there? Feel free to connect with CMS, or not, and see who else from DC Tri Club wants to join you!
Cheers,
- Adam

nomisdc's ravatar nomisdc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 615
POSTED: 4/29/14 3:20 PM

Transferred IMChat entry to IMMD - love the new transfer program. See you there for something - maybe just a fun swim.

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria