Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Looking for bike to borrow for Musselman
CREATED: 07/03/12 by kmparman REPLIES: 2
kmparman    JOINED: 8/3/10    POSTS: 5
Looking for bike to borrow for Musselman
POSTED: 7/03/12 10:09 AM

Does anyone have a bike they're not using that they wouldn't mind me borrowing for Musselman (July 15)? My braze-on derailleur cracked a few weeks ago leaving my bike unrideable. I'm 5'6" and should fit a 52-56cm depending on the geometry.

Thanks!
Kortney
kmparman@gmail.com

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1312
RE: Looking for bike to borrow for Musselman
POSTED: 7/03/12 12:48 PM

I have a 2008 Felt S32 54 cm tri bike available if you want to borrow it. She's old, she's creaky, and a little bit dirty but I've been able to get 50-80 miles out of her every week. I've just put new brake pads on her, so now she'll actually stop when you hit the brake levers. I've got another bike, so you take borrow it anytime.

You'll probably need your own seat since my Adamo might not be all that comfortable to those who have never been on one. You'll also need your own pedals since I need mine :)

Pickup location is Chinatown. You might want to look at it first before saying yes :) .. you have been warned.

Tuan

kmparman    JOINED: 8/3/10    POSTS: 5
RE: Looking for bike to borrow for Musselman
POSTED: 7/03/12 1:58 PM

Tuan-

Thanks for being willing! I'll definitely take a look. Can you email me your availability off-forum at kmparman@gmail.com?

Thanks!
Kortney

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria