Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

ez8 running recommendation
CREATED: 03/14/09 by kkaufer REPLIES: 4
kkaufer's ravatar kkaufer    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 123
ez8 running recommendation
POSTED: 3/14/09 4:55 PM

Hi - I can't find the original thread anymore (did we lose our archive?), but wanted to thank whoever posted the ez8 running recommendation a few months back. I just finished the 6-week program and learned a lot about run training, drills and form. For someone whose run resembles that of a waddling duck, this was a great way to jump-start my training this season. I think they're kicking off another session in a week or two (you can email the coach at kathleenwisepugh at yahoo.com) and I highly recommend it to those who are looking for that extra spring in their step (no, I'm not affiliated and don't get a kick-back!).

K.

amaceto    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 41
RE: ez8 running recommendation
POSTED: 3/14/09 7:29 PM

This is a great program! Enrolled in the last session with absolutely no running experience, and now I can say I’m a runner (slow, but improving on the time and form fronts). That improvement was key to deciding to enroll in NTP this year. I too definitely recommend ez8 and Kathy. I’m not affiliated or compensated either.

jennlee    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 3/14/09 11:07 PM

I am totally bias, Kathy is a good friend and fellow NYer. She encouraged me to join DC tri. My friend Sara, a work colleague and friend randomly signed up for the EZ 8 clinic in January and is going back for another round. I am tempted to join the group myself.

I happened to join an informal run with a few EZ 8 members last weekend. I am a complete rookie, they are a gracious bunch and motivated to push myself simply but their love for the sport and upbeat approach.

nicoleshue's ravatar nicoleshue    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 136
POSTED: 3/16/09 9:38 AM

I posted it originally, and happy to hear you all enjoyed it!

Next training session begins April 6th!

Because EZ8 is a club Merchant Partner, DC Tri Club members get a 10% discount!

Check it out...... www.ez8dc.com

nicoleshue's ravatar nicoleshue    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 136
POSTED: 3/16/09 9:48 AM

Just checked the website, and you can see what EZ8 is all about for FREE!

Try us out for free!

Free classes meet 3/16 and 3/18 at 5:45am at the base of the Grant Statue in front of the Capitol facing the reflecting pool.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria