Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Sunday off season spin?
CREATED: 12/02/13 by SBsteph REPLIES: 5
SBsteph's ravatar SBsteph    JOINED: 1/24/11    POSTS: 82
Sunday off season spin?
POSTED: 12/02/13 10:45 AM

This is probably a better question to ask directly to Ron, but I wanted to get other's feedback as well. Due to a number of circumstances I'm signed up for the Sunday class, after being in the Saturday class for the last 2 seasons. Just curious how the workouts differ between the two days? Do sundays have more sprint-specific workouts? Thanks, looking forward! :)

-s

TDPrange's ravatar TDPrange    JOINED: 1/14/13    POSTS: 72
RE: Sunday off season spin?
POSTED: 12/02/13 10:49 AM

Where is the link to sign up for the class? I couldn't find it or did it already sell fill up?

Trent

jbauer    JOINED: 1/1/11    POSTS: 73
POSTED: 12/02/13 11:13 AM

Registration is under the Shop link on the left-hand menu. I didn't find it at first either.

rojojade's ravatar rojojade    JOINED: 1/19/11    POSTS: 363
POSTED: 12/02/13 12:33 PM

Steph - I've never done the Saturday spin class, but from the cue sheets, it looks like it's pretty much the same workout, but one is just 30 mins longer then the other.

pgfde121's ravatar pgfde121    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 235
POSTED: 12/02/13 6:43 PM

Actually the cue sheets were designed before we knew we could use Off Road DC studio, which has video capabilities. So, we do some Sufferfest video's and will likely do some other Ironman style videos as well as some of the standard stuff you are familiar with from the Sat sessions. But yes, similar workout, just shorter and designed more for the intro riders...and esp for those without trainers/transportation, or those who cannot squeeze in the Sat sessions. We don't have enough for a truly beginner class, so this meets the needs of both beginner and intermediate. However, if you are advanced it'll still be fun.

SBsteph's ravatar SBsteph    JOINED: 1/24/11    POSTS: 82
POSTED: 12/03/13 8:18 AM

Thanks Ron, sounds good!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria