Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Rudy Project Partnership -- Returning any time soon?
CREATED: 04/19/12 by HappyRunner REPLIES: 10
HappyRunner's ravatar HappyRunner    JOINED: 1/15/11    POSTS: 202
Rudy Project Partnership -- Returning any time soon?
POSTED: 4/19/12 9:31 PM

For awhile now, the partnership page for Rudy Project says "Please check back soon for discount code details." Tried but didn't get a response from asking partnerships@dctriclub.org

For 40% discount I can wait a bit, but does anyone know whether this partnership is coming back in days, weeks, months, when Tuan learns to swim?

ajulia's ravatar ajulia    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 145
RE: Rudy Project Partnership -- Returning any time soon?
POSTED: 4/19/12 10:35 PM

Thanks for checking in on this -- we're in the process of renewing our multi-year partnership with Rudy Project and hope to have that finalized soon. We'll make sure the details are shared so members can take advantage of the great discount.

Can you please try re-sending your email? If there's a problem with delivery, we want to know about it!

Julia

Rough Estimate
POSTED: 4/20/12 2:25 PM

We won't hold you to it, but if you had to make a rough ball park estimate for when this might get finalized, what would you predict?

Soon means?
POSTED: 4/29/12 6:41 PM

Not sure if I should continue to wait for "soon." I'm pretty sure that the club discount will be restored according to this formula:

Date of my full price purchase + one day

HolliMarie's ravatar HolliMarie    JOINED: 6/21/11    POSTS: 202
POSTED: 4/29/12 7:44 PM

You could try the discount code BROTAKEFORTY

Rudy Project sent an email the other day (9/26) that said Take 40% off for a limited time only on USA models and more. So not sure if it will work with all sunglasses and helmets or only Red, White, and Blue. But you are in DC...

POSTED: 4/30/12 7:04 AM

If you can hold out a little longer on that new helmet or shades purchase, we are in the process of executing our updated agreement with Rudy this week!

We expect it will take effect immediately but will post here with an update. Thanks for hanging in there.

POSTED: 5/20/12 9:54 PM

Update: Rudy Project is on board!

Check out this week's newsletter for details and the club discount code, which will also be posted shortly on the Partners page (you will have to log in to see it).

Thanks for your patience, and happy shopping.

jen_'s ravatar jen_    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 162
POSTED: 11/19/12 4:08 PM

Reviving this thread. It's mentioned here that the deal with RP has been renewed, and it was included in the July Board update posted here - http://dctriclub.org/forum/messages.cfm?tid=D571F933-E091-B321-CB490DCD1F562D23

I can't say I still have the email in that weeks club newsletter, but I don't see the discount code posted on the Partners page here on the website.

Is the discount still good? I'm hoping to use it for some holiday shopping.

Thanks
jen

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 505
POSTED: 11/19/12 9:11 PM

Jen - just PM'ed you with the code. We'll be getting our discount page updated soon with all of our 2013 discounts.

We try not to share codes on our forum as it is searchable via search engines. We have some unique discounts in place with our partners that we don't want to jeopardize.

Happy shopping!

Ryan
President, DC Tri Club

jen_'s ravatar jen_    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 162
POSTED: 11/20/12 8:06 AM

Thanks for the reply, but no PM received yet. Hmm..

I completely understand not putting the code in the forum, but it looks like the Partners page (redeem discounts code) hasn't been updated since April, yet the deal with RP was renewed as early as May. Can't only paid members access that page? I hope others haven't been missing out on the deal this long. Definitely looking forward to helping the economy.

Thanks again
Jen

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 505
POSTED: 11/20/12 9:52 AM

Rudy Project code is now live in the "Save" section of our site.

Ryan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria