Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

DC Tri Race Gear
CREATED: 03/14/09 by sandyc REPLIES: 16
sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
DC Tri Race Gear
POSTED: 3/14/09 10:50 PM

Hey NTPers! Don't miss your chance to race proudly in DC Tri Club colors! The Sugoi gear shop is back open with tri tanks, tri shorts, and sports bras available through March 22nd. The Hincapie bike gear order is also still open until March 18th.

Fit kits for sizing are currently available at Conte's Bethesda. Any questions, please email us at gear@dctriclub.org.

guinness    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 64
RE: DC Tri Race Gear
POSTED: 3/15/09 8:22 AM

Just want to say thank to the gear folks. It's really helpful to have the fit kits at Bethesda, and being accomodating for the NTP class is great! Sean Ward did an awesome job during his reign as the Gear Guru, and you guys are too!

Just one thing I've been thinking about this weekend with the rain and wind back; when you all put up the wind vest order again (I'll be gone by then which is why I'm mentioning it now), could we try to get some outer gear with pockets? I always need to put extra gels, keys, ID, phone, etc in something, and it's nice to have it in the outermost layer for easy access. Because of that, I often can't wear my DC Tri vest. And after my near collision with a deer in Seneca yesterday, maybe having bright colors on the outside would be a good thing! Just a thought.

Thanks,
Anathea

jvanleunen    JOINED: 3/3/09    POSTS: 18
POSTED: 3/19/09 10:11 AM

Hi! I am ready to order a DC Tri Tank - and I assume I should do it thru the "Shop -> Gear" section of this website right? Can someone pls confirm which tank listed on the site is the right one to order? Is it the SUGOI Rush Tank?

Thanks! :D

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 270
POSTED: 3/19/09 12:40 PM

Sugoi is the triathlon gear and Hincapie is the bike gear...hope that helps!

andreaso    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 7
POSTED: 3/21/09 9:52 PM

I wasn't able to "email gear" after I ordered my Sugoi tank. What is the actual address to the gear point of contact?

POSTED: 3/21/09 9:56 PM

Please email gear@dctriclub.org with your sizing information after you have paid for your order.

rowlanbd    JOINED: 3/3/09    POSTS: 15
POSTED: 3/23/09 8:04 AM

Can you let me know if I can still order DC tri gear? Just realized the date and really wanted some! Sorry, if you could just let me know either way.

Thanks,
Brenda

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 270
POSTED: 3/23/09 9:44 AM

Hincapie is closed - that is the bike gear.

Sugoi is still open - that is the tri gear.

It's going to shut down later this week, I expect, so get your orders in ASAP. We'll post the shut down date here shortly.

POSTED: 3/27/09 10:32 AM

LAST CALL FOR DC TRI RACE GEAR ORDERS!

Due to a delay in getting our first proofs, the Sugoi order has remained open. We will be closing it tomorrow, Saturday 3/28, afternoon.

catgold's ravatar catgold    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 87
POSTED: 3/30/09 12:54 PM

So, am I correct in guessing that we're not likely to see our Sugoi gear in time for Columbia? I know you guys are working hard, and I'm not trying to rush you...just wondering.

POSTED: 3/30/09 1:02 PM

We'll be cutting it close, but according to the Sugoi rep, we should still make it in time for Columbia. I'm doing everything I can to make it happen and will keep you all updated on the progress.

seleav's ravatar seleav    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 24
POSTED: 4/01/09 2:42 PM

I've been out of town...I'm guessing it's too late to order a DC Tri tank at this point? Seems that way from the looks of the Gear section. If not, please let me know and I would do it ASAP today. Thanks.

POSTED: 4/01/09 3:03 PM

Sorry, both the Sugoi tri gear and Hincapie bike gear orders are officially closed.

josephmacias    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 4/02/09 9:44 AM

are they officially closed for the NJ Tri too? New to the program so trying to figure out if I can still purchase. Thanks!

Joseph

POSTED: 4/02/09 2:20 PM

Joseph - the gear orders are closed...period. The spring orders were not linked to any particular race (although we do try to get the gear back in time for the first big local race of the season which is Columbia).

There *may* be extra tri tops ordered by Conte's to be sold in their shops (if they are going to have them, it won't be until after our order comes in - sometime in late May), but we cannot guarantee sizes or quantities. We will let you know when they will be in the store(s).

rowlanbd    JOINED: 3/3/09    POSTS: 15
POSTED: 4/03/09 12:25 PM

Sandy,

So our orders won't be in until late May? Just curious!

Thanks,
Brenda

POSTED: 4/03/09 1:07 PM

I cannot speak as to when the Hincapie bike orders will arrive.

For the Sugoi tri gear, I am doing my best, but we are at the mercy of Sugoi's art dept and manufacturing right now. I will let you know when I have a better idea of when we can expect the order to come in.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria