Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Gear Sizing
CREATED: 02/25/10 by SeanG REPLIES: 4
SeanG's ravatar SeanG    JOINED: 4/8/09    POSTS: 160
Gear Sizing
POSTED: 2/25/10 9:29 PM

So I know that the samples are available at Contes Bethesda, but I wont have a chance to swing by and check it out before Sunday.

For those who have tried out the gear, how are the sizes running? Especially interested in the Men's Trip tops. Running big, small?

Bonus points if you know how it runs in comparison to HIND tri tops.

Thanks

kev7's ravatar kev7    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 458
RE: Gear Sizing
POSTED: 2/26/10 7:40 AM

I was wondering the same thing. I have a men's Sugoi small tri top now, but it is a little big.

KingsPoint2001's ravatar KingsPoint2001    JOINED: 11/2/09    POSTS: 99
POSTED: 2/26/10 8:53 AM

I measured my chest at 42' with a string. When I tried the L on it fit but was almost too tight, skin tight. The XL was still skin tight but had a little more breathing room and more comfortable. So pretty similar to their size chart below.

I'm a 34" waist and fit into the L tri suit. They didn't have a sample of plain tri shorts but the L fit on the tri suit which may be similar to the shorts. L went along with their sizing chart below.

For the biking shirt with short sleeves, the L fit but was really right...probably considered race tight. The XL had more room and was more comfortable.

Sizing Chart: http://champ-sys.com/custom/cycling/size-chart

Pete

KingsPoint2001's ravatar KingsPoint2001    JOINED: 11/2/09    POSTS: 99
POSTED: 2/26/10 8:55 AM

I should have said "bib shorts" not "tri suit". :)

SeanG's ravatar SeanG    JOINED: 4/8/09    POSTS: 160
POSTED: 2/26/10 9:03 AM

Thanks!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria