Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Corima Carbone Carbon Aerowheels 650c
CREATED: 11/01/10 by cbattin00 REPLIES:
cbattin00    JOINED: 6/15/09    POSTS: 28
Corima Carbone Carbon Aerowheels 650c
POSTED: 11/01/10 11:46 AM

This is a set of slightly used racing wheels that are race ready now with no work (glue) needed. They have approximately 300-400 miles on them, all racing miles, no crashes! I bought them this summer for two races, and had them professionally cleaned, re-glued, valve extenders put on and the front wheel trued slightly at Contes ($155 and will include receipt) prior to racing a grand total of 37 miles on them. They are true and free of any chips or cracks in the carbon, with a couple of slight marks in the rear four spoke wheel’s stickers. They are 650c wheels. The front has 12 spokes, the rear is a 4-spoke carbon wheel. They are tubulars, and included with the wheels is a Dura Ace 9 speed cassette, Dura Ace skewer, and Continental race tires. Previous owner was a friend who put very little (see above) mileage on them before getting deployed overseas. Original retail was close to $3000 for sale at $600 OBO. Please feel free to email me any questions you might have and I can get pictures is desired (and my laptop works).

cbattin00@yahoo.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria