DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

*GEAR SHOP CLOSING THIS FRIDAY 5/20*
CREATED: 05/19/11 by kmwpro REPLIES: 5
kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 269
*GEAR SHOP CLOSING THIS FRIDAY 5/20*
POSTED: 5/19/11 9:20 AM

Hello fans of DCTri Club gear,

If you haven't seen this yet in the Buzz on our homepage, looked it up in the FAQ from the Shop page, seen it on Facebook in your newsfeed or read it in this week's newsletter, then at least read it here:

The shop will close again at 5pm on May 20th for our next order. This May order (consisting of orders placed between March 14th and May 20th) will be back in time for the Club Championship race in Richmond in July. If you order anything now, it will be back in JULY.

Happy shopping!

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 269
RE: *GEAR SHOP CLOSING THIS FRIDAY 5/20*
POSTED: 5/20/11 8:51 AM

LAST CALL! It was in this week's newsletter, it's in the Buzz on the front page, it's on the calendar, it's in the FAQ, it's on Facebook and it's on the forum!

GEAR SHOP CLOSES TODAY AT 5PM.

ballstoncyclist's ravatar ballstoncyclist    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 495
POSTED: 5/20/11 3:23 PM

Any way you could extend the period a couple more days? Are the medium shirts small or large? Could I get the long race shirts in the short version? What about different colors? If I order today, could I get my order just before Columbia on Sunday?

RedShift's ravatar RedShift    JOINED: 1/24/11    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 7/07/11 10:54 AM

Will the May order arrive soon? It would be good to get some practice in the new gear before the Rocket's Landing race.

AndyJB444's ravatar AndyJB444    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 401
POSTED: 7/07/11 1:29 PM

We are still expecting the May order to be delivered within the next week or so.

We will do our best to get the May order gear out as soon as it arrives - but there is always the outside chance we may be hand delivering it either at the club dinner or race morning due to Champion System delays outside of our control...the joys of custom gear ordering.

Andy

AndyJB444's ravatar AndyJB444    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 401
*GEAR SHOP CLOSING THIS FRIDAY 7/15 4:30PM*
POSTED: 7/12/11 4:52 PM

We will be closing the DC Tri Gear Shop THIS Friday, July 15th at 4:30pm for the next DC Tri Club Gear order.

All orders submitted prior to this time will arrive back in time for Nations Triathlon AND Myrtle Beach AND Fall Marathons.

Thanks,
Andy

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria