Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Pictures from ITU
CREATED: 06/22/09 by sstriguy REPLIES: 2
sstriguy's ravatar sstriguy    JOINED: 6/18/09    POSTS: 14
Pictures from ITU
POSTED: 6/22/09 3:03 PM

Does anyone know if there will be pictures available from yesterday's race? It seems like I remember seeing some information about photos being made available, but I can't find anything on the site now. I need a picture for my DC tri club profile!

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 955
RE: Pictures from ITU
POSTED: 6/22/09 3:07 PM

Yeah, the link on the race page was taken down, but it linked you to this site: http://www2.marathon-photos.com/scripts/index.py?branch=triathlon. There are some pics there now, but they said photos would be available within 48 hours of the race. So maybe they'll be up by tomorrow.

sstriguy's ravatar sstriguy    JOINED: 6/18/09    POSTS: 14
RE: Pictures from ITU
POSTED: 6/22/09 3:34 PM

Thanks. Found my pictures. Learned something interesting already about my running technique (bad) so it was a useful exercise. It looks like many/most of the pictures are there, you just have to search for your bib number. They should keep that link up on the Dextro site as I suspect others will be interested in seeing their soggy selves riding and running through the streets of DC.

Nice to meet you at the H.H. by the way. You raced yesterday right? How'd it go?

Mark

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria