Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Naked Jogger last night?
CREATED: 01/07/10 by AndyJB444 REPLIES: 11
AndyJB444's ravatar AndyJB444    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 401
Naked Jogger last night?
POSTED: 1/07/10 10:27 AM

Ok, fess up...who was it?? I know it was getting a little crazy last night at McFaddens...did someone keep the "party" going to the White House? Simon? Patrick? Joe? Hmm..

There was a brief suspicious package investigation around 15th and E streets NW on Wednesday evening, in the area of the Ellipse. As so often happens, the package, which turned out to be a plastic bag with clothes in it, was cleared so quickly we didn't even have a chance to report on it before the incident was already over. But as it turns out, there was more than package on display last night. The Post reports that the man who owned the bag of clothes had discarded it because he decided to go for a naked jog on E Street.

"He wasn't yelling or protesting. Just going for a jog," Wiley said.

Secret Service and D.C. police officers chased the man after he refused to stop.

"He was apprehended, naked though he was," Wiley said.

Considering how cold it was last night, we figure this guy either lost a bet or is pretty seriously out of his mind. Did anyone actually, uh, see this particular package for themselves?

nomisdc's ravatar nomisdc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 616
RE: Naked Jogger last night?
POSTED: 1/07/10 10:41 AM

Asleep by 11 pm. I'm old. Must be one of you fit guys. Andy this might be you - you could have blacked out.

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1331
POSTED: 1/07/10 10:42 AM

I thought that it's part of the tradition of the DCTri sub-culture that the outgoing DCTri president jogs around the White House naked ... kind of like Festivus DCTri style. I know that Travis did this last year when he left office.

Tuan

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 983
POSTED: 1/07/10 10:44 AM

Well, if it was Joe, the story would have read "armed man jogs naked down E Street" :)

ducke's ravatar ducke    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 91
POSTED: 1/07/10 11:15 AM

Lets just start a POLE.
Who do we think it should have been.

I think ED.

lisalisadc's ravatar lisalisadc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 423
POSTED: 1/07/10 11:20 AM

Talk about Feats of Strength. "Naked Gun Show Outside of White House"

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1068
POSTED: 1/07/10 11:25 PM

Was anyone seen taking shots of Jagermeister last night? I think that might be a pretty good lead...

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1786
POSTED: 1/08/10 9:50 AM

Well, a number of people are gearing up for various Polar Plunges, which shows they're not afraid to strip down in freezing temps.

But my guess would be, given the proximity to the White House, and the wild, nekkid behavior, this fellow. He is one greenshade who is no shrinking violet:

"Budget Director Peter Orszag, just engaged, acknowledges new baby with ex-girlfriend":

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/01/peter_orszag_just_engaged_ackn.html

lisalisadc's ravatar lisalisadc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 423
POSTED: 1/08/10 10:06 AM

If it's Jager, it's Tania! :)

adilks    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 290
POSTED: 1/08/10 10:41 AM

And Tatania was using her 16 oz pint glass as a shot glass. Are we sure it was a male?

run05    JOINED: 1/18/10    POSTS: 1
POSTED: 1/18/10 2:13 PM

It was a good times at the HH.

So did anyone not win anything from the raffle ?

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1786
POSTED: 1/20/10 10:47 PM

The naked athlete has finally been identified.

Apparently, the fast-moving, unfortunate athlete in question had asked to see her splits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s8sXdL3IIo&feature=player_embedded

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria