Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

running swimming arlington
CREATED: 03/15/09 by kemerson REPLIES: 5
kemerson    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 64
running swimming arlington
POSTED: 3/15/09 11:23 AM

My name is Kristen. I live in Wood bridge but work in Rosslyn. I would love to find someone to swim/run with after work. I get off at 6pm and can meet anywhere in the area. I can drive to you as long as there is parking. You can respond here or email me at kristen.emerson@comcast.net.

arabolu's ravatar arabolu    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 36
RE: running swimming arlington
POSTED: 3/16/09 9:58 AM

Hi Kristen,
I live in Capitol Hill and work in Arlington (Ballston) and would love to meet up to run after work. After 6 works great for me. I was going to do the run workout today if you're up for it.

- shay

POSTED: 3/16/09 10:13 AM

That will work. I always bring my running gear to work just in case. I will warn you though I am not the fastest runner. Nto a snails pace but maybe average. Let me know where you want to meet. I usually start at Iwo Jima but can drive to wherever you are and run there as well.

arabolu's ravatar arabolu    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 36
POSTED: 3/16/09 10:24 AM

Great. I'm probably average as well. I usually run in Ballston (as I park around there) but Iwo Jima is a better starting point. I'm assuming you want to run to the GW parkway trail from ? Does 6:30 work for you ?

POSTED: 3/16/09 10:33 AM

yeah that will work perfectly. I will meet you there.

POSTED: 3/16/09 10:34 AM

Do you think we should post the run to see if anyone else wants to join? Just say 6:30 run at Iwo Jima today? Byt he way my personal email is kristen.emerson@comcast.net.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria