DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

FS: Garmin Forerunner 405CX GPS watch
CREATED: 06/06/10 by webenji REPLIES: 3
webenji    JOINED: 6/3/10    POSTS: 2
FS: Garmin Forerunner 405CX GPS watch
POSTED: 6/06/10 12:18 AM

Hey there,

I have a few Garmin Forerunner 405CX GPS watches for sale. They are brand new in unopened boxes, although the UPC code is missing. I got them for my hiking/backpacking/backcountry skiing/cycling guiding business, where I could offer them to my clients as part of a technology package (for a fee, evidently). It now appears that I have too many watches and not enough demands so I am looking to resell a few.

Since they are brand new in box, it comes with all the bells and whistles, namely the watch (of course), heart rate monitor, USB ANT Stick, Extra Strap, AC charger, Charging clip, manual, and one year warranty.

I was thinking of $300 (OBO) shipped CONUS paid through PayPal only. If no one is interested, they will go on eBay.

I understand I am a new user and will refer you to my eBay account, webenji2, where I have 137 transactions, and counting, with 100% feedback.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=webenji2

Ben

shscott69    JOINED: 6/6/10    POSTS: 2
RE: FS: Garmin Forerunner 405CX GPS watch
POSTED: 6/06/10 11:37 AM

I'm interested in the watch, but would offer $250. If local to DC, would you give instruction on how to use the watch?

zoom2zoom's ravatar zoom2zoom    JOINED: 5/5/10    POSTS: 72
POSTED: 6/06/10 3:26 PM

Ben,
do you have the green version? please contact me at zoom2zoom(at)gmail.com

thanks

webenji    JOINED: 6/3/10    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 6/06/10 3:43 PM

Just to answer the two replies:
shscott69: I was living in D.C. but moved to California a few years ago, where I established my guiding business. I come back to the DC area once in a while but do not have any trips planned in the near future. At this point I feel that $250 is too low of an offer as It seems I will be able to get around $300 on eBay.

zoom2zoom: all the watches are blue. I sent you an e-mail.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria