Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

25% Off Massages - This Week Only
CREATED: 09/13/10 by SSPT REPLIES: 1
SSPT    JOINED: 5/28/09    POSTS: 77
25% Off Massages - This Week Only
POSTED: 9/13/10 11:07 AM

Sports and Spinal Physical Therapy is currently offering DC Tri Club members 25% off all massages.

If you are experiencing muscle tightness and soreness or feeling fatigued after racing in the Nations Triathlon, or are preparing for this weekend's Savage Man Triathon, take advantage of this offer today!

All massages are provided by therapists with over 10 years experience. Sports, deep-tissue, Swedish, and NMT massages available.

The 25% discount is available through Friday, September 17, 2010 (with 1 hour massages costing $75 and 30 minute massages $40, with this offer). Early morning and evening appointments available.

Contact SSPT at 202-463-7611 to schedule your massage or for more information. Visit us www.ssptdc.com or www.facebook.com/ssptdc.

hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 192
RE: 25% Off Massages - This Week Only
POSTED: 9/13/10 11:23 AM

Just making a plug because I LOVE SSPT...I go there for my PT needs and just got a massage last time they had this discount and just made my appointment again for tomorrow with Angela. TOTALLY worth it and I'm excited to go back!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria