Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3   Next Page

Capitol Hill Training Groups
CREATED: 03/15/09 by siehndel REPLIES: 45
mmjirik    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 5
RE: Capitol Hill Training Groups
POSTED: 3/27/09 8:57 PM

For those of you who want to bike tomorrow, I'll plan to start at the Lincoln Park statue at 11:30. It looks like the rain should clear by then.

And if there is room to carpool on Sunday, I could use a lift to Pierce Mill for the Gear Clinic and group run. Feel free to email me directly at mmjirik@gmail.com. Thanks!

Monica

swhiting    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 3/28/09 9:19 AM

I'll see you at t he bike ride Monica. As to the rides for tomorrow, just email me at sarah@lifestheadventure.com and we can work it out.

josephmacias    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 4/03/09 12:38 PM

Hey guys... can you add me to the Capitol Hill training group?
josephmmacias@gmail.com

When are you guys going to get together again?

Joe

lucym    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 13
POSTED: 4/14/09 9:13 AM

Hello All,

I am looking for a ride up to the Brick-nic on Sat. (hopefully 2 seats) leaving from Capitol Hill. I have a bike rack, but no car. Please let me know if you can accommodate 2 people and bikes. We are obviously happy to cover gass. You can reach me by email: lucy.myles@gmail.com

Looking forward to the ride/run, and hoping that the weather will get better by Sat.

Lucy

laxley    JOINED: 3/3/09    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 4/14/09 10:03 PM

Hello Capitol Hill-ers! If there is a group forming of NTP-ers, I'd love to be included: laurenaxley at gmail . Thank you! Also, for those of you doing your 30-minute weekday rides, what routes do you like?

Many thanks,

Lolly

dratnip    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 21
POSTED: 4/15/09 2:27 PM

I'm wondering about routes, too. I posted elsewhere about a trail that runs along the Anacostia River. I saw it when I was biking around RFK. Has anyone else biked it?

And if there are any of you fellow Hill-ites who can work out weekdays during the day -- even if it's a lunch-break Mall run -- let me know.

Thanks,

Lou

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria