Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

NW Training Group
CREATED: 03/15/09 by siehndel REPLIES: 28
jdchristopher's ravatar jdchristopher    JOINED: 9/22/10    POSTS: 23
RE: NW Training Group
POSTED: 10/17/10 9:47 PM

i was actually out of town this week and am sorry to say i'm nursing a bum knee right now (causality of hiking over the weekend)... i'm still up for swimming, though, since that's the one thing that's low impact...

--jason

bdurman's ravatar bdurman    JOINED: 7/7/10    POSTS: 22
POSTED: 10/18/10 8:53 AM

Is there anyone interested in swimming Friday nights at Wilson? Seems less crowded then and a good way to wind down from the week!

- Beth

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 963
POSTED: 10/18/10 9:11 AM

So is going to a bar for happy hour. :::^)::

kimberrankin    JOINED: 8/30/09    POSTS: 18
POSTED: 10/18/10 12:47 PM

Hi,
I'm interested in meeting up with folks for NW training. I live in Kalorama. I wonder if we can get together our own email distro list? (I was on one for Montgomery Coutnty for the ODTP group and it seemed to work well.)

I'll be at the club wide happy hour on Thursday. Maybe we can try to get a group formed there if anyone else will be joining? [This should be perfect for you, bcfrank! :-) ]

Cheers,
Kimberly

jdchristopher's ravatar jdchristopher    JOINED: 9/22/10    POSTS: 23
POSTED: 10/18/10 5:00 PM

club-wide happy hour seems like a good starting point. i suppose at some point during the event i should get on a table and holler if there are any NW people around? ...there should be an easy way...

beth-- i'd definitely be down for some swimming, though i can't guarantee every friday. my schedule is random at best, but if you're going to the hh on thursday, we can chat then.

--jason

Paco1029    JOINED: 10/18/10    POSTS: 13
POSTED: 10/18/10 8:07 PM

Though I don't live in NW (I just moved to Capitol Hill), I work in NW DC and would be interested in finding people to train with (mostly biking and swimming).

I wont be at the HH on Thursday, but am doing my first half this spring (Florida in May)

Jordan
jordantobin at gmail.com

Feelthepain    JOINED: 10/18/10    POSTS: 1
POSTED: 10/18/10 8:41 PM

Hey all-
I'm new to the club, would be interested in NW training partners, etc. Count me in! I'm just outside Georgetown in the Palisades (Foxhall/Reservoir).
jasonerao at gmail dot com

Jason

POSTED: 10/22/10 9:09 AM

POSTED: 10/22/10 9:12 AM

I'll be swimming tonight around 8 at Wilson if anybody wants to join in! I enjoyed meeting folks at the HH last night; now I just need this hangover to go away...thanks for keeping the beers coming Matt ;)

- Beth
durmanb at Gmail

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria