Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Run Clinic
CREATED: 05/04/09 by ksdecker44 REPLIES: 1
ksdecker44    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 47
Run Clinic
POSTED: 5/04/09 3:23 PM

I have been MIA the past couple of weeks due to travel and moving :( I missed the run clinic b/c it was moving day and I am interested to find out if there will be another one coming up or if I could get the information from someone...I have knee pain when I run and am looking for instruction on techniques...

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
RE: Run Clinic
POSTED: 5/04/09 4:39 PM

Yes, there will be another run clinic on 5/9 at Potomac River Running in Ballston. All the details were in last week's NTP eNewsletter. If you are registered in NTP and are not receiving the NTP-specific eNewsletter, please email ntp@dctriclub.org.

You can also have personal stride analysis done at our merchant partner, Sports & Spinal Physical Therapy. Click on "Partners" at the top of this webpage and scroll down for more info.

If you are having chronic knee pain when running, I would suggest having it looked at by a PT or doctor. Question - have you been properly fit for running shoes (at a specialized running store)?

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria