Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Ragnar DC - Runner Needed!
CREATED: 09/13/10 by SeanG REPLIES: 1
SeanG's ravatar SeanG    JOINED: 4/8/09    POSTS: 159
Ragnar DC - Runner Needed!
POSTED: 9/13/10 7:17 PM

Unfortunately my team has had a runner go down with injury before the upcoming Ragnar DC race this upcoming Friday- Saturday September 24-25. So what better place to find a potential replacement on short notice than the DC Tri team?

For those who don't know what the Ragnar Relay is, its a 190 mile, 24 hour race that you do in a team of 12 people, that are split into 2 vans of 6 people each. Each person runs three legs of varying distance, between 3 and 9 miles each leg. As you would be coming into this late in the game, we can give you an easy leg if you need it, so your total distance would be only 14 miles (average of around 4.5 per leg) for the complete race.

I've personally never done this before, but I've heard its a blast and we have some runners on the team that have done the Ragnar races in other locations (New York and Hood to Coast). I've attached the link to the race below, and please hit me on my email address: seanchristopher.gordon@gmail.com if you are interested. We are just doing this for fun, so no pressure to be fast, just need to be ready to have a good time and be able to run the miles, which this late in the triathlon year should be no problem.

Thanks for reading,
Sean (seanchristopher.gordon@gmail.com)

http://www.ragnarrelay.com/race/dc

PamS's ravatar PamS    JOINED: 1/26/10    POSTS: 345
RE: Ragnar DC - Runner Needed!
POSTED: 9/14/10 9:42 AM

One more team looking for a runner...
Let me know if you're interested

pamela dot simmonds at gmail

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria