Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Website with all/most of your past races!
CREATED: 03/31/11 by spleary REPLIES: 2
spleary's ravatar spleary    JOINED: 8/17/10    POSTS: 73
Website with all/most of your past races!
POSTED: 3/31/11 3:35 PM

Hey all,

While searching for my results from a tri I did 7 years ago I came across www.athlinks.com. Not only did it have my results from that race, but it also has almost every road race i've run (of all distances), and several other tri's.

I thought I'd pass the website along ,as i'm assuming there are some others like me who like playing with the numbers!

I am newer to triathlon than running so I'm not sure how extensive this database captures tri's (over running), but I'm curious to know.

Happy digging!

-Scott

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 977
RE: Website with all/most of your past races!
POSTED: 3/31/11 4:10 PM

Yes, quite a few of us have profiles there collecting our race results together. The results are pretty all-encompassing. I've never done a race that wasn't incorporated into their search engines. Even the DC Training Triathlons end up in their results. I would say that's pretty thorough data. :::^)::

Bryan

PotomacTriathlete2009's ravatar PotomacTriathlete2009    JOINED: 9/19/09    POSTS: 528
RE: Website with all/most of your past races!
POSTED: 4/13/11 2:23 PM

Neat website.

I discovered that one recent race was not on the site (a 5K in D.C. last fall), but there's a form we can use to add new races. Once they verify the race and the results, they are supposed to add the results to the database.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria