DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

More opportunities to by schwag from Mdot Corp
CREATED: 01/08/10 by lisalisadc REPLIES: 2
lisalisadc's ravatar lisalisadc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 423
More opportunities to buy schwag from Mdot Corp
POSTED: 1/08/10 10:04 AM

http://triathlete-europe.competitor.com/2010/01/08/ironman-finishers-trophy/

Cast in bronze. 16 lbs in case you need hit someone over the head. http://www.ironmantrophy.com/

$695 - Holy hannah that is expensive.

WTF

Who's getting one?

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1265
RE: More opportunities to by schwag from Mdot Corp
POSTED: 1/08/10 10:39 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... just give me $3.95 U.S. and I can give you any products that the Ironman gives out. I've got twenty five 8 year olds in Vietnam working for me on a pro-bono basis. Their craftsmanship are beyond their years. I swore I showed you their fine embroidery at the holiday party ... perhaps I need to wear that shirt again at the next happy hour.

$695 for that trophy ? Puleez. My boys can give you better quality for $3.95 plus shipping and handling ... hmm .... cash only please. Buy it from the Ironman and you're just feeding the MAN. Buy it from me and not only will you be feeding the children but you will also be supporting the arts and crafts program at the Ho Chi Minh Daycare Center. Our children need arts and crafts in their lives as much as they need the three Rs. Our products are products that keep on giving.

By the way Lisa ... if you want to touch my trophy just say so.

Tuan

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 897
RE: More opportunities to by schwag from Mdot Corp
POSTED: 1/08/10 10:55 AM

Can they make the trophy out of carbon fiber? If so, I'm sold! :)

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria