Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Demo saddle program
CREATED: 01/06/14 by jkuper REPLIES: 4
jkuper    JOINED: 11/13/12    POSTS: 23
Demo saddle program
POSTED: 1/06/14 9:29 AM

I recently discovered that the shell on my saddle is cracked which prompted me to try some different saddles. Do any of the LBS have a demo program?

jbauer    JOINED: 1/1/11    POSTS: 74
RE: Demo saddle program
POSTED: 1/06/14 5:24 PM

Bonzai Sports in Falls Church has a demo program. At least they did a while ago when I tried out a few ISM Adamo saddles. Revolution Cycles in Clarendon might have had demo saddles hanging up when I was in there last week. I recommend contacting either one of these shops about it.

I'll have to defer to others across the river if you're looking for a shop in DC or MD.

Tri360Kate    JOINED: 3/22/13    POSTS: 14
POSTED: 1/08/14 1:48 PM

Hey there,

I'm Kate, one of the owners of Tri360 in Arlington. We have test saddle demos for the full ISM Adamo line (to include the new Attack) and a full set of Cobb Cycling saddles -- both excellent choices for triathletes. We're happy to talk to you about the differences if you tend to experience certain types of issues since there are variations between the two. We also have a demo fleet of Selle Italia saddles if you're looking for a road specific saddle (although several people have also found comfort on those with triathlon bikes as well).

Feel free to swing by our location at 2121 N. Westmoreland St in Arlington (about 1/4 mile from the East Falls Church Metro) or give me a shout if you have more questions.

Best,
Kate

jkuper    JOINED: 11/13/12    POSTS: 23
POSTED: 1/08/14 2:22 PM

Kate, thanks! I am looking for a road saddle so I'll try and swing by on a saturday to see what you guys have.

Tri360Kate    JOINED: 3/22/13    POSTS: 14
POSTED: 1/08/14 8:34 PM

Sounds great! We look forward to seeing you Saturday, Jason!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria