Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Daytime training group
CREATED: 03/16/09 by lisalisadc REPLIES: 9
lisalisadc's ravatar lisalisadc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 423
Daytime training group
POSTED: 3/16/09 12:29 PM

Hi unemployed/underemployed/flex schedule/graveyard shift people, uh, you know who you are...

I'm looking to expand the UUFC - Unemployed Underemployed Fitness Club. Ideally, the training partners can work out during the DAY (9-6). I live on the Hill near Lincoln Park but don't mind traveling for some workouts. One of the members is doing a half this year; I'm doing a full, but we're flexible on distances and speed. If you are free to work out during the day, we'd love to have company during our S/B/R. Please contact me.

ursalilah    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 14
RE: Daytime training group
POSTED: 3/16/09 1:20 PM

I'm in that boat and I've been looking for daytime training partners. I live in Takoma Park but am near Metro and have a car, so I am flexible about locations. Thanks.

Melanie

lettieg    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 14
POSTED: 3/16/09 1:43 PM

I am also in that group and would enjoy to workout during the day a couple times a week. I live in crystal city but am also willing to travel. Just to warn you though, I am a newbie.

Lettie

xena's ravatar xena    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 138
POSTED: 3/16/09 3:17 PM

I'm off alternate Fridays. I'd love to have some company.
I'm wicked slow though.

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
POSTED: 3/16/09 4:01 PM

I'm just wicked ;-)

I'd love to join you for some daytime training. I'm fairly flexible on both timing and location and pretty adaptable in terms of distance.

kmniland    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 35
POSTED: 3/16/09 7:47 PM

I work right by the Eastern Market pool and have found that swimming around 2 or 3 is the best time to go. I'm usually there twice a week for my "lunch break." If you want to meet up, let me know! It's definitely a lot less crowded during the day!
Kelly.Niland@gmail.com

POSTED: 3/17/09 12:06 AM

YES--UUFC in the house. Monday is my off day (not to be confused with day off); tomorrow is a national holiday; let's catch up on Wednesday. Possibly afternoon bike or run would work for me if the weather/hangover cooperates.

janealonso's ravatar janealonso    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 54
POSTED: 3/19/09 12:59 PM

I am currently in that category....I live in Alexandria, near Del Ray and Shirlington. My day time schedule varies every day, but I have been working out generally in the late mornings or early afternoons, occasionally late afternoons.

It's easy for me to travel places during the day, as long as parking is easily available (thus meeting in Dupont Circle or Georgetown are usually not doable).

Would live to meet up.

nicholsc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 15
POSTED: 3/20/09 9:06 AM

I have a lot of flexibility in my schedule and would love to join a daytime training group. I live in Bethesda but can meet just about anywhere.

POSTED: 3/22/09 11:07 PM

Hi,

I need people's e-mails...new forum is hiding them from me. :)

Thinking of a ride and run on Wednesday and Thursday this week.

my info--> last name: kilday

how to reach me: lastnamefirstname at yahoo <dot> com

Lisa

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria