Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

(2) Two Racermate Computrainer Indoor cycling trainers with 4 real videos
CREATED: 01/06/14 by pgfde121 REPLIES: 4
pgfde121's ravatar pgfde121    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 245
(2) Two Racermate Computrainer Indoor cycling trainers with 4 real videos
POSTED: 1/06/14 9:54 AM

Selling two (2) like new Computrainers. Rarely used. One has about 100 miles on it, the other has maybe 50 miles on it. Original customer bought them thinking he and his wife would ride them during the winter... yeah, not so much...so they are just sitting in totes waiting for you to buy them! Buyer paid $3,700 new for the package, yours for $2,500 for the package or $1,300 each (2 videos included).

Package includes the newest software and 4 Real Videos (IM Australia, IM Coeur d"Alene, Lake Pacid, IWC Hawaii), two trainers w/motors, books, software, all cables w/housing, (2) USB Dongles, (2) heart rate ear-sensors, (2) Cadence sensors, (2) Polar HR-sensor converters, (2) front wheel blocks, (2) control head units w/clips.

CompuTrainer provides the most interesting indoor bike experience yet created. It increases your cycling power by 20 to 30% and your speed by 2 to 4 MPH. Whatever your starting point, you’ll improve significantly.

CompuTrainer is best in its class by a wide margin. It sets the industry standard for accuracy (± 2.5%), power (1500 watts), quality, and service lifetime (10+ years). Exclusive performance features like SpinScan™ electronic pedal stroke analysis and Adjustable Aerodynamic Drag Factor are unique to CompuTrainer. Cycling and triathlon coaches worldwide use CompuTrainer as their primary testing instrument. USA Triathlon and USA Cycling test and train their team athletes with CompuTrainer.

Email me with any questions.

rah2774's ravatar rah2774    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 249
Computrainer trainers
POSTED: 1/06/14 1:21 PM

FYI - if they registered/used the videos, they can't be resold for use without reregistration (which requires payment of the full video price)... I know from experience. You can't download and run a video without the appropriate codes and once a video has been loaded onto one computer you have to buy the rights all over again for a second computer. :-)

RE: (2) Two Racermate Computrainer Indoor cycling trainers with 4 real videos
POSTED: 1/06/14 1:34 PM

I don't believe the videos have been used. Possible one has, but they have such limited mileage on the units I'm guessing not but will certainly verify! Thx for the heads up!

POSTED: 1/13/14 12:24 PM

$1,200...and I can even deliver! Good compliment to your off season cycling program...

POSTED: 1/21/14 6:37 PM

C'mon folks, you certainly can't ride in this mess outside!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria