Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

FS: Cannondale Six13 Road Bike 58cm
CREATED: 08/05/13 by SeanG REPLIES:
SeanG's ravatar SeanG    JOINED: 4/8/09    POSTS: 160
FS: Cannondale Six13 Road Bike 58cm
POSTED: 8/05/13 9:25 AM

Going to try and sell on the DC Tri forum before I open it up to the trolls on Craigs List. Would be an excellent starter bike or training bike.

Used 58cm Cannondale Six13 3 Road Bike (2008 model)
Asking Price: $850
MSRP (new): $2,000
Sizes: 58 cm
Colors: Blue and Black

I’m the original owner of this speedy aluminum Cannondale with carbon fork. This bike has been a trusty training and race companion for the past 6 years. Great climber and the carbon fork smoothes out the bumps along the way. This bike was made the last year Cannondale still made its frames in the US, so buy a piece of history! Would be a good size for anyone between 5’8” to 6’4” (I’m 6’2”)

Specs remains the same as this link except as noted below in the highlights:

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?year=2008&brand=Cannondale&model=Six13+3#.UfV5Mpy4qqw

Highlights:

Colors: Blue and Black
Component Group: Shimano Dura-Ace / Ultegra
Saddle: Felt Carbon
Wheels: Mavic Askium Race
Tires: Continental Grand Prix Four Seasons (like new)
Pedals: Not included (I can throw on a pair of Looks for a test ride, but pedals not included with bike)

I’ve personally maintained this bike on a regular basis, and had it tuned up once a year at the LBS. Recently installed new cables and chain. Some cosmetic scratches (unlike many bikes on Craigslist, this one has actually been used!), but nothing material on the bike.

Available for a test ride in Arlington after work, or Herndon during work hours. Hit me with a message and I'll send you photos. Not sure how to post them on this forum.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria