DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New member in Courthouse
CREATED: 01/06/14 by liebs_m REPLIES: 2
liebs_m    JOINED: 12/31/13    POSTS: 9
New member in Courthouse
POSTED: 1/06/14 10:59 AM

HI Everyone!

I recently moved to Arlington from Atlanta. I finally finished up grad school and will now be filling my free time with training. :-)

I'm fairly new to triathlon and finally getting back into shape after a couple of injuries, so right now, everything is slow and short, but I'm getting there. If anyone is interested in a training buddy, let me know. I have a ton of tri friends in Atlanta and would love to meet some awesome people here too!

Mary

ARN25's ravatar ARN25    JOINED: 1/18/13    POSTS: 34
RE: New member in Courthouse
POSTED: 1/06/14 1:23 PM

Hi Mary and welcome to the DC Tri Club!

There are a lot of members in the Arlington, VA area (myself included), all of us at varying paces. I swim semi regularly at Washington & Lee High School or one of the other pools in Arlington, and run in the area. There are some great group bike rides out of Freshbikes in Ballston and Revolution Cycles in Clarendon during the warmer months.

Would definitely be interested in a training buddy!

There is a third Thursday happy hour coming up in a couple weeks; check the forum for more information to be posted shortly. Hope you can make it out!

Hmelinda1's ravatar Hmelinda1    JOINED: 9/3/13    POSTS: 4
RE: New member in Courthouse
POSTED: 2/27/14 11:36 AM

Hi,

I am also looking for people to train with if your interested. i live in pentagon city and get off at 3pm each day so just let me know anytime you want to bike or run :) My cell is 410-980-6315.

Heather

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria