Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Annapolis 10 miler bib up for grabs!
CREATED: 07/23/12 by simba2109 REPLIES: 2
simba2109's ravatar simba2109    JOINED: 6/23/11    POSTS: 55
Annapolis 10 miler bib up for grabs!
POSTED: 7/23/12 2:49 PM

I am registered to run the Annapolis 10 miler on August 26. I was holding out hope that I'd be sufficiently recovered from injury to participate, but realistically I will not be ready to race by Aug 26! If anyone is interested in running the Annapolis 10 miler I can transfer my registration to you. Here is more info on the race and the transfer of registration. Thanks!

http://annapolisstriders.org/2012/a10/a102012infoA.htm

Transfer procedure:
Runners who are registered for the A10 but unable to run may transfer their entry to another runner from July 1 - August 1. You may either transfer your entry to someone you know or use the message board set up on facebook to help match people who need to give up their entry with those looking to get into the race. If you transfer your registration you do not receive a refund from the Annapolis Striders/Annapolis Ten Mile Run or Active.com. You should recover your cost from the person buying your registration.The new participant receiving your Bib number must pay a $10 transfer fee and fill out the Application form in order to complete the transaction. Once you have submitted your transfer request, it may not be cancelled. Once you know who your registration will be transfered to, go to the transfer request page to complete the transfer process. The person who is transfering in will then receive a detailed email outlining the rest of the procedure.

gardengirl's ravatar gardengirl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 119
RE: Annapolis 10 miler bib up for grabs!
POSTED: 7/24/12 11:54 AM

I have a bib as well. I'm going out of town for another race.

Gone

slk22's ravatar slk22    JOINED: 1/18/11    POSTS: 11
RE: Annapolis 10 miler bib up for grabs!
POSTED: 8/01/12 9:25 AM

One more bib up for grabs. Today is the last day for transfers. Please email me if you are interested - slkarpinski @ gmail.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria