Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New women's tri clothing line
CREATED: 02/11/11 by alya72 REPLIES: 1
alya72's ravatar alya72    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 49
New women's tri clothing line
POSTED: 2/11/11 3:15 PM

This is a shameless plug for one of my best friends (we did our first 1/2IM and IM together), who just started a women’s triathlon gear company. She and her training partner were sick of the pink/baby blue options and decided to design gear that had everything they needed. She herself has a sick racing resume (2010 results include 1st in AG at IM Louisville and 7th overall for women including the pros; 8th in AG at Kona; 15th in AG for USAT rankings with pros like Kim Loeffler, Laura Bennett, the Wassner twins and Amanda Lovato in the same AG, and probably would have been higher if I hadn’t made her do a race with me in Vermont where she got a flat but still was 3rd overall). Her line just got picked up by Nytro, one of the largest west coast tri gear suppliers (www.nytro.com). Check it out there or at her website www.soasracing.com.

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1061
RE: New women's tri clothing line
POSTED: 2/13/11 1:36 PM

-- Providing a courtesy 'bump' after creating several posts to locked down forums --

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria