DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

2 Free Outdoor Boot Camp Classes this week
CREATED: 04/19/10 by peteleibman REPLIES: 1
peteleibman    JOINED: 4/19/10    POSTS: 1
2 Free Outdoor Boot Camp Classes this week
POSTED: 4/19/10 10:35 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm running 2 FREE outdoor boot camp classes this week. Here are the dates and times for the classes:
1. Wed. April 21 from 6-7 pm
2. Thu. April 22 from 6-7 am

CLASS DESCRIPTION: Classes are co-ed and feature full-body, functional strength training, core work, cardiovascular conditioning, and stretching. Exercises are performed individually, with a partner, and in groups. Participants use only their body weight and portable equipment. You'll get a great workout, but you will be able to exercise at your own pace, so ALL fitness levels are welcome.

WEATHER POLICY: Unless we get another 2-foot snowstorm or lightning, class will meet rain or shine.

LOCATION/PARKING/METRO: Classes meet at the tennis court at the Avalon at Ballston Luxury Apartment Complex (4650 N. Washington Blvd. in Arlington, VA 22201). Parking is very limited at the complex itself, so you can either park
on the streets nearby the apartment complex, or the location is a short walk from the Ballston metro stop on the orange line.

Join us on your own or invite your friends, and come to one or both classes!

-Pete Leibman

P.S. Email Pete@BetterFitnessBetterHealth.com or call 703 801-6248 to RSVP or for more information.

hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 193
RE: 2 Free Outdoor Boot Camp Classes this week
POSTED: 4/19/10 10:46 AM

For those that don't know Pete, he's a really great guy and a regular at our track workouts. I'm hoping to get a chance to try one of these boot camp classes soon myself- what a fun way to cross train!

H

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria