Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Custom technical shirts
CREATED: 11/04/10 by jennycrawford REPLIES: 4
jennycrawford's ravatar jennycrawford    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 38
Custom technical shirts
POSTED: 11/04/10 5:06 PM

I have been put in charge of having custom technical shirts made for a group here at work. Does anyone have a place they have used before? A google search is bringing up more websites than I can even review, so a referral would be appreciated!

JoeC's ravatar JoeC    JOINED: 7/10/05    POSTS: 213
RE: Custom technical shirts
POSTED: 11/04/10 5:15 PM

The club is using Champion systems now because they have a 10 item minimum (which can be mixed items) seem to have faster turn around and better customer service then our three previous vendors Sugoi, Hincappie and Louis Garneau.

gwcrew2000's ravatar gwcrew2000    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 127
POSTED: 11/05/10 9:23 AM

Sport Science is based in Vienna, VA and I think they do custom shirts. I have one of their shirts and it is really comfortable (I also applied to work there a few years back)
http://www.sportsciencewear.com/

cfudge1    JOINED: 3/4/09    POSTS: 98
POSTED: 11/05/10 11:04 AM

I used Champion System for some custom tech shirts. I thought the quality was good but the sizing ran pretty small. You should definitely try some samples for size before ordering (if not I'd recommend sizing up by one size based on my experience). Also, do you have a good graphic designer to design the shirts? I can recommend a good one if you haven't.

abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
POSTED: 11/08/10 11:07 PM

Big fan of Greenlayer.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria