Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Mont-Tremblant 2013
CREATED: 08/22/12 by JL71 REPLIES: 3
JL71    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 16
Mont-Tremblant 2013
POSTED: 8/22/12 12:20 PM

To anyone doing Mont Tremblant for 2013, just got back from there as a spectator/athlete support. We stayed in the Village, "Sommet des Neiges". The price was reasonable for a two BR, two Bath condo. Parked the car on on Thursday when we got there and didn't touch it again until Tuesday.

It seemed like a lot of the roads around the village were closed on Sunday. Shuttle buses were available.

You're allowed to keep your bike in your room prior to racking and after the race until you leave.

Walked everywhere. The event was very spectator friendly. Within about a mile, or so walk, we were able to see swim out then walk up to the roundabout where the bike route passed four times, about a hundred feet away from there the run passed four times. Then a quick walk over to the finish chute.

Food was a bit expensive, between the two couples we brought enough food for the entire weekend, then chose to eat out.

The drive was 650 miles from Montgomery County and took about twelve hours. We chose to go through Pennsylvania/central New York and through Ottawa in order to avoid being near NYC and Montreal.

ballstoncyclist's ravatar ballstoncyclist    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 492
RE: Mont-Tremblant 2013
POSTED: 8/22/12 1:36 PM

Thanks. Great info.

jhull    JOINED: 5/31/12    POSTS: 29
POSTED: 8/22/12 2:29 PM

Thanks, considering this as my first 70.3 next Spring.

ssinclai's ravatar ssinclai    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 45
POSTED: 10/30/12 4:28 PM

I booked my hotel before seeing this post, but it's great to know the drive is 650 miles/12 hours from here. Thank you.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria