Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

London Worlds 2013
CREATED: 02/27/13 by Hutchings REPLIES: 4
Hutchings's ravatar Hutchings    JOINED: 11/1/10    POSTS: 18
London Worlds 2013
POSTED: 2/27/13 9:33 AM

Is anybody going? With the Team USA emails starting to come in, I am beginning to think travel logistics. I would like to coordinate if other DC Tri folks will be there.

audreylee    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 2
RE: London Worlds 2013
POSTED: 3/02/13 1:54 PM

Hi! My fiance and I are going. I'm racing the sprint, he's coming with. We're going to be there for about 5 days total.

abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
POSTED: 3/05/13 9:24 AM

I know someone else going and will ping her to respond... :)

sewert12's ravatar sewert12    JOINED: 5/21/10    POSTS: 103
POSTED: 3/05/13 8:07 PM

I will be there. I know of at least one additional club member, and another guy who lives in the area but isn't in the club, who are also going.

I haven't done any planning for this trip other than to pay the big fatty registration fee, but as everyone starts planning, we'll have to get an email string going.

I'll probably travel after the race for a bit but am undecided where (the UK, Spain, France?).

Steph

Hutchings's ravatar Hutchings    JOINED: 11/1/10    POSTS: 18
POSTED: 9/02/13 6:11 PM

Wahoo, we are less than 2 weeks away! I thought I would touch base again and see if we have any common travel plans. Given the size of the event and the city, it may be a real challenge. I arrive the morning of Sept 12th and am staying at the Best Western Mornington (near the Team USA hotel). My wave goes off on Sunday at 9:05, so I will have plenty of time to kill after we get kicked out of transition at 6:30. Something tells me it will not be as nice to hang out like it was in Milwaukee.

And if I don't see you - have a great race!

Cindy

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria