Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Carefirst PT recommendation?
CREATED: 04/20/10 by hppeabody REPLIES: 1
hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 193
Carefirst PT recommendation?
POSTED: 4/20/10 10:06 AM

Anyone that has Carefirst have a PT in the city that they recommend? I heard good things about SSPT, but Carefirst does not fully reimburse there so thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone had a good recommendation. I'd like to go somewhere that is covered by my insurance!

I'm needing a PT that does good work with knees..

Thanks!

H

JHJ20012's ravatar JHJ20012    JOINED: 2/1/10    POSTS: 172
RE: Carefirst PT recommendation?
POSTED: 4/20/10 10:20 AM

If Carefirst is the same as BlueCross/BlueShield, I would check out Ken Fleit at Proaction PT (301-881-2273/proactionpt (dot) com). He's in Rockville which may be a showstopper for you, but in the last 6 mos he's helped me overcome knee and piriformis injuries with very good success. I live in upper NW but it was definitely worth it for me to haul up to Rockville. I had worked with another group in CC, that, while good and more convenient, didn't really cater to atheltic ills. Ken's group is affiliated with MCRRC, he's extremely knowledgeable, understands mechanics, and is all about getting athletes back into their sports. At least for the federal plan, you don't need a referral from an ortho and all you pay is the co-pay.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria