Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Volunteers for Duathlon on May 9th
CREATED: 05/07/09 by ncrcoach REPLIES: 10
ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1045
Volunteers for Duathlon on May 9th
POSTED: 5/07/09 12:38 PM

We're still looking for a few more volunteers for this Saturday's duathlon at Hains Point. This time I promise to bring some coffee for anyone who volunteers and baglels if I must. Send me a message by noon tomorrow at racedirector@dctriclub.org. Thanks! -Hugh

drewpugh's ravatar drewpugh    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 41
RE: Volunteers for Duathlon on May 9th
POSTED: 5/09/09 2:03 PM

Hugh & Lisa,

Thanks for putting on a terrific du this morning, it was just what I needed to get my weekend started. There were only 2 of you, but you pulled it off nicely. It was also very nice to meet other DC tri folks (Maureen, Bella, et al) and I'm looking forward to the next event.

Thanks,
Drew

macoffman's ravatar macoffman    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 54
POSTED: 5/09/09 5:16 PM

I second that, I also thought the Duathlon went well and really appreciate Hugh and Lisa taking the time to put the event on and time us!!

Mike

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 5/09/09 5:20 PM

Hugh and Lisa,

I also want to send a Thank you also. It was just what I needed to make sure my bike was in top running condition for next week. Thanks You.

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1713
POSTED: 5/09/09 5:32 PM

In the words of Smokey Robinson (in high falsetto), 'I Second That Emotion.'

lisalisadc's ravatar lisalisadc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 423
POSTED: 5/09/09 7:21 PM

Not a problem! Everyone looked great.

Lisa

ppgodes's ravatar ppgodes    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 83
POSTED: 5/10/09 6:27 PM

If I may add my belated thanks as well...great effort by everyone who participated, and so incredibly supportive of Hugh and Lisa. You make training so much more fun!

Enjoyed talking with Mark, Citizen Josh (such a superhero name), Maureen and Shelly.

Shelly...I tried to see how your relay team did today, but didn't catch your team name...I was thinking of you today...hope you had fun!

Paula

POSTED: 5/10/09 8:51 PM

I will try and get the results up by tomorrow. Yardwork, house cleaning, etc. needed to get done. Glad to hear the complements. -Hugh

POSTED: 5/10/09 8:51 PM

I will try and get the results up by tomorrow. Yardwork, house cleaning, etc. needed to get done. Glad to hear the complements. -Hugh

jgeldner    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 33
POSTED: 5/11/09 6:47 AM

I agree - thanks Hugh and Lisa - I had a great time

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 702
POSTED: 5/11/09 8:33 AM

Thank you Hugh & Lisa - nice race and gave me a bit of confidence going into Columbia next weekend.

I don't often get a chance to participate in group events so I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Ditto Paula's remarks.

Good luck everyone with the upcoming season and hope to see you all again in one of these god awful races we torture ourselves with!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria