Learn about bike fit considerations for women and how a proper bike fit can increase your level of comfort on the bike and improve your cycling performance.
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Location: Sports and Spinal Physical Therapy (2021 K Street, Suite 500, NW, Washington DC)
Fee: No fee to attend
Clinic topics include:
- Why a bike fit is important
- Impact of differences between men and women on a bike fit
- The key components of a bike fit
- Common bike fitting errors and injury risks
- Tips for improving your performance
Presenter: Sonja Evers is the 2009 MidAtlantic Time Trial and Road Race Champion, a CAT 1 road racer, level 3 cycling coach, professional mountain biker, and experienced physical therapist.
For more information on Sports and Spinal Physical Therapy visit us at www.sportsandspinalpt.com.