Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Private swim instructor needed
CREATED: 02/12/13 by cafinch REPLIES: 1
cafinch    JOINED: 1/14/13    POSTS: 2
Private swim instructor needed
POSTED: 2/12/13 2:53 PM

Hey, I'm training for the Jamestown tri and it's clear need to do private lessons with someone who has good experience teaching adults with water fears to swim. Any recommendations?

behbaykt123    JOINED: 3/16/11    POSTS: 3
RE: Private swim instructor needed
POSTED: 2/13/13 9:18 AM

I teach adult swim lessons through Arlington County at Wakefield pool on Sundays. I'd be willing to help you out if you could make it there on Sunday's. A little background on myself:

I swam competitively from the age of 8 through 17 and swam on my college club team. I was a swim coach for a summer league team for 2 years when I was in college (kids ages 5 - 18). I was a lifeguard and swim lesson instructor over summers for about 4 years. Now, I'm teaching adult swim lessons. It's my favorite leg of the tri :)

You could also think about signing up for a class. I'm not sure where you live, but Arlington County offers Adult beginner (which tailors to adults with fears of swimming), Adult intermediate, adult advanced, and adult lap swim lessons.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria