Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Moving to DC-Need Room or Roommate
CREATED: 10/29/13 by Reidstrong REPLIES: 2
Reidstrong    JOINED: 10/29/13    POSTS: 12
Moving to DC-Need Room or Roommate
POSTED: 10/29/13 2:52 AM

So the call came, and I now find myself packing up my things here in the sunny and warm triathlon capital of the US to move back to our nation's capital.

I am a 23 year old VA native looking to find a place to live in DC. To keep expenses low, I would like to find a roommate, or rent a room in a current situation if one is available. Since I am a very tri focused person, it only makes sense to search amongst my peers.

I am employed, working the m-f 8-5 in the chevy chase area, but looking to live in closer towards town on the red line (exact location is flexible.

I am pretty serious about training for triathlons and recently (aka yesterday) qualified for the 70.3 worlds in '14, so I will be even more serious next year! I enjoy all DC sports, hanging out with friends, and other normal person activities. If you have any interest, or know someone maybe looking for someone to help fill their apartment/house please feel free to shoot me an email.

sworeid@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Reid Taylor

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1786
RE: Moving to DC-Need Room or Roommate
POSTED: 10/30/13 1:14 PM

You might check out Capitol Hill: its near Union Station red line, many clubbers live there, the Saturday long ride starts from there, Eastern Market has a pool, and the Mall is a great place to run.

abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
RE: Moving to DC-Need Room or Roommate
POSTED: 10/31/13 1:43 PM

I contend that Southwest is a triathlete's dream... Access to hains POint and the Mall are the best!

But, if you don't know DC it might seem a little strange.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria