Selling my Orbea Ora in order to get into a Orbea's pro-level TT bike. The Ora has been my first TT bike and would be a great bike for any beginner to intermediate rider looking to get onto a TT bike. Here are some spec's you might be interested in:
- 2010 Ora Frame set & Components (equivalent to the current Ordu SLE (http://www.orbea.com/us-us/bicis/modelos/ordu_le/#presentacion
- Size 54 frame (fits 5'6" to 5'9")
- Crank ratio: 39 x 53
- Wheel size: 700
- Additional frame specs found here: http://www.orbea.com/us-us/bicis/modelos/ordu_le/pdf/
- Profile Design Volna Aerobars (http://www.profile-design.com/profile-design/products/aerobars/carbon-aerobars
- ISM Adamo saddle & stock saddle included.
Asking $1800 OBO. Motivated to sell so make me an offer. Email me at email@example.com and it goes to the first person with the best offer.
Forgot to inlcude a photo. Photo can be found here:
you might want to put the frame size and other sizing issues such as handlebar width, crank arm size, wheel size (if its a smaller 650 wheel) and gearing for more information in both the cl add and here just to avoid the same common questions of "what size is it".
good luck with the sale.