Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

SavageMan pre-race safety inspections @ Conte's Bethesda
CREATED: 09/17/10 by ferguson REPLIES:
ferguson's ravatar ferguson    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 201
SavageMan pre-race safety inspections @ Conte's Bethesda
POSTED: 9/17/10 9:05 AM

All you crazy SavageMen & Women out there... just thought I'd give you a heads-up on this.

If you're competing this weekend, there is a mandatory safety inspection for all 70.0 participants and an optional safety inspection for 30.0 participants. This is a good opportunity to get a pre-race check as well to make sure your bike will get you up and over all those hills!!

The lines will be really long onsite as there are only 3 of us working the transition area... so, if you want to save you (and me) a headache, bring your bike AND helmet by the shop before you leave for Deep Creek Lake so we can knock out the safety inspection.

We cleared our labor in Bethesda to accommodate all these safety checks but Arlington is booked solid so, if you go there, they'll turn you away and send you to Bethesda (so don't go there and get all bent out of shape when they send you across the raging waters of the Potomac... which I know is a scary proposition to all you NoVa residents).

I'll be working the onsite safety inspection and driving the SAG wagon for both races... I hope to see NONE of you on that assignment! Good luck to all!!

-Ferguson

Conte's of Bethesda
7626 Old Georgetown Rd
Bethesda, Md. 20814

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria