Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

*GEAR SHOP CLOSING THIS FRIDAY 7/15 4:30PM*
CREATED: 07/12/11 by AndyJB444 REPLIES: 10
AndyJB444's ravatar AndyJB444    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 401
POSTED: 7/12/11 4:54 PM

We will be closing the DC Tri Gear Shop THIS Friday, July 15th at 4:30pm for the next DC Tri Club Gear order.

All orders submitted prior to this time will arrive back in time for Nations Triathlon AND Myrtle Beach AND Fall Marathons.

Thanks,
Andy

chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 327
POSTED: 7/13/11 4:02 PM

Be sure to place your orders!!!

We want EVERYONE to be in DC Tri for Nations, Myrtle Beach and all other races!

boliche10    JOINED: 11/16/09    POSTS: 7
RE: *GEAR SHOP CLOSING THIS FRIDAY 7/15 4:30PM*
POSTED: 7/13/11 4:59 PM

Question, if I were to place an order for a DC Tri visor would I be able to receive it by next week for Rocketts Landing? I believe I remember reading that the club had a stack in our possesion to sell!?

Thanks,
Jason

POSTED: 7/13/11 5:08 PM

If you place an order for a visor, hat, etc. before Friday @ 4:30PM you will be able to pick it up at either the Club Happy Hour or the Rockett's Pre-Race Dinner.

Andy

HappyRunner's ravatar HappyRunner    JOINED: 1/15/11    POSTS: 186
Just a thought, but......
POSTED: 7/13/11 9:54 PM

Sort of unfortunate that the shop will be closing a few days before the previous order of merchandise arrives.

I'm not that familiar with "Champion System" gear, so I was hoping to receive and check sizing of what I ordered last time before ordering additional stuff.

Now if the shop deadline were extended just a week, we could receive our previous order before making our next order. Makes sense to me unless those additional four days would mean it couldn't arrive for the Fall race season.

Just a thought.

POSTED: 7/13/11 10:34 PM

Unfortunately, due to our Vendor's turn around time of 6-8 weeks we are under the gun to shut off orders this Friday. This is the latest date Champion System could guarantee us in order to have it back in time for distribution to members before Nation's Triathlon.

Hopefully, the new direct order system we will be rolling out shortly should alleviate some of these timing issues.

Thanks for the understanding,
Andy

jen_'s ravatar jen_    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 162
POSTED: 7/14/11 10:25 AM

I know the newsletter (yes I read it) said there will be more details in a future newsletter about ordering directly from CS (CS-ONE?), which is a great option. But I'm wondering if it's better than getting in with the group order now if we want something by Fall. Is there an estimated date on when that will start? How quick of a turnaround time will it be? Additionally, will the gear cost more aside from just the shipping cost we'll have to pay individually?

I'm sure I'm jumping the gun and this will all be addressed, but I'm just on the fence with getting gear. I could get in on this group order, wait and see if someone who got in on the first order has something my size that doesn't fit them, or do the direct order.

A tad more info before Friday without spilling it all would be helpful.

Thanks
jen

POSTED: 7/14/11 3:15 PM

Very intuitive, Jen!

We have been quoted a 10% upcharge plus shipping and handling for all gear ordered through the CS shop.

For the more popular items (tri tops/bottoms and cycling tops/bottoms, etc.), which we will have CS stock for us, those should only be subjected to normal shipping times (~3-5 business days). I cannot currently speak to turn around times for items non pre stocked items, but will get the answer shortly.

Still, the best opportunity/chance of getting DC Tri gear before Oct. 1 will be through the order closing this Friday, as we don't yet have a go-live date for the CS Gear Shop.

Here's an example of what it will look like:
http://champ-sys.com/retail/full-throttle-endurance

jen_'s ravatar jen_    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 162
POSTED: 7/14/11 3:32 PM

I do more than come here talk about CrossFit

Thanks for the reply. Just what I was looking for. Now I need to see if my jersey and tank circa 2007 still fit!

jen

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 263
POSTED: 7/15/11 1:58 PM

BUMP! 2.5 hours left to order gear for delivery in time for Nation's!

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 263
POSTED: 7/15/11 4:34 PM

CS part of the gear shop is closed! Should be re-opened early next week.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria