Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Evolution Running Clinic: Run Faster and Farther Without Injury
CREATED: 11/06/10 by KMierke REPLIES: 3
KMierke    JOINED: 3/11/09    POSTS: 43
Evolution Running Clinic: Run Faster and Farther Without Injury
POSTED: 11/06/10 6:59 AM

Fitness Concepts will host an Evolution Running clinic on November 13 from 9 am to approximately 1 pm. The clinic will cover every aspect of running technique for efficiency and injury resistance, including three presentations, before and after video analysis, and supervised practice. Cost is $149 and the promotion code DCTri provides a 20% discount. More information and registration are available at www.Fitnesswerx.com under clinics. Write Info@EvolutionRunning with questions.

PotomacTriathlete2009's ravatar PotomacTriathlete2009    JOINED: 9/19/09    POSTS: 528
RE: Evolution Running Clinic: Run Faster and Farther Without Injury
POSTED: 11/09/10 3:51 PM

I doubt I'll be able to make it, but I just started reading your book (Triathlete's Guide to Run Training). Interesting to see your post almost the same day that I started the book.

KMierke    JOINED: 3/11/09    POSTS: 43
POSTED: 11/09/10 6:25 PM

Sorry we won't see you. We hold Evolution Running clinics here at least 4 times per year. If you have any questions from my book, feel free to email us at Info@Fitness-Concepts.com

Ken

rah2774's ravatar rah2774    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 250
POSTED: 11/10/10 11:22 AM

argh! I have been wanting to do this for at least two years (since my first VO2 Max with you...) but I just finished up IMFL and am taking my boyfriend on a much deserved day trip to thank him for all his support... besides the last thing I want to do is run!
I hope you have another clinic soon!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria