Anyone interested in volunteering to work at the Ragnar Relay in DC Sept 23-24?
Every team within 100 miles is required to find 3 volunteers or pay $120 for each one you don't have. I haven't found any yet.
Duties could range from water station, setup exchanges, working at exchanges, setting up finish line, etc.
The following are prerequisites from Ragnar for volunteers:
- Be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- Provide their own transportation to and from their assigned location
- Wear their official volunteer T-shirt while at their assigned location
- Be physically able to perform their assigned duties
- Be willing to fulfill assigned volunteer time & location
- Provide transportation to and from assigned location
- Wear official volunteer t-shirt.
If there is any interest or if you have questions, please email me at connorph01 at yahoo dot com.
Wish I could but I have my daughter that weekend...the charity that Ragnar supports (backonmyfeet.org) is so cool. What a great concept! I encourage others to check it out (and of course consider volunteering so Pete can give the $120/volunteer fee to the charity ;-)
Still need volunteers for the Ragnar Relay DC weekend. Anyone wanna work a water stop, race exchange or the finish at the National Harbor on Sept 24 or 25, 2011? If interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I found one volunteer! Still need two more! If you want to work at the Ragnar Relay in September let me know! Shifts open 8/16/2011 (Next Tuesday)! Help would be appreciated! Email me at email@example.com.
I found two volunteers! I only need ONE more!
Shift sign up starts tomorrow (8/16) at Noon. If you want to work at the Ragnar Relay in September let me know!
Help would be appreciated! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still only need only need ONE more volunteer for Saturday 9/24!
The shift is working at the Finish Line Trailer for about 4-5 hours.
Help would be appreciated! Email me at email@example.com.