Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Sunday NTP run?
CREATED: 03/20/09 by candrews REPLIES: 4
candrews's ravatar candrews    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 27
Sunday NTP run?
POSTED: 3/20/09 9:33 AM

Hi everyone - I see on my google calendar there is a Sunday group NTP run, but I am having trouble finding details about it on the web site. Can somebody point me to the right place or tell me time and location?

Thanks,
Catherine

HillOE's ravatar HillOE    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 74
RE: Sunday NTP run?
POSTED: 3/20/09 9:39 AM

Go to the NTP calender and the info is there....one of the options on the NTP home page I believe.

8-9 starting from the Hains Point Golf Club House.

I think it's just another 1/2 hour run, even though it has an hour blocked out.

I talked to Sandy and Julie(?) last night and they said that there will be someone on hand to watch equipment if you want to ride to HP and then run.

OE

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
POSTED: 3/20/09 9:43 AM

The details are available if you click on the date in the Google calendar (at least in the Google calendar on the NTP webpage). Information is also in the weekly newsletter which was posted yesterday both on the forum and on the NTP page. Be sure to keep checking the NTP webpage for up-to-date information.

candrews's ravatar candrews    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 27
POSTED: 3/20/09 10:08 AM

Ah, thank you both for that info - I see it now. I'll be there Sunday, see you guys then!

Catherine

lisarenee    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 10
POSTED: 3/20/09 2:15 PM

I am confused. My training schedule for the Olympic distance says that the training for Sunday March 22nd should be a 50 min Bike and 10 minute run. Could someone please clarify....

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria