Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Seneca Lake Triathlon Training Camp
CREATED: 06/10/10 by kristoferkitto REPLIES: 3
kristoferkitto's ravatar kristoferkitto    JOINED: 1/24/10    POSTS: 59
Seneca Lake Triathlon Training Camp
POSTED: 6/10/10 10:27 PM

Does anybody know anything about the Seneca Lake Triathlon Training Camp in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York? It takes place from Aug. 22 to Aug. 24, and I'm thinking about signing up. On a related note, is anyone else interested in going? It looks like fun.

Here's the web site: http://tritrainingatsenecalake.com/

Thanks.

Kris

RE: Seneca Lake Triathlon Training Camp
POSTED: 7/05/10 7:56 PM

I ended up signing up for this training camp. It sounds cool -- lots of coaching available -- and the organizers have been really helpful and enthusiastic. It's Aug. 22 - 24. Anyone else who might be interested can e-mail me offline at kristoferkitto (at) hotmail (dot) com. I'm renting a car to drive there from D.C. and would love road company. (The one catch is that I won't be returning to D.C. directly; I'm embarking on a road trip to Montreal with a friend after the camp.)

Kris

lg99    JOINED: 1/18/11    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 1/19/11 12:19 AM

How was the camp? I love the Finger Lakes area and I expect it's a fantastic place to ride (and swim)

POSTED: 1/19/11 12:05 PM

I was signed up... and then it got cancelled. Too few participants, I believe.

But I'll be swimming/riding/running in the Finger Lakes region yet. I'm doing Musselman Half Ironman in Seneca, N.Y. in July.

Kris

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria