Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Ancient Vietnamese Proverbs - Volunteers needed, 5/5-5/6
CREATED: 04/25/12 by rah2774 REPLIES: 1
rah2774's ravatar rah2774    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 249
Vietnamese Proverbs - Volunteers needed, 5/5-5/6
POSTED: 4/25/12 10:38 AM

I thought I'd share a few ancient Vietnamese Proverbs I've learned over the years working with and basking in the glory of Royalty in the Kingdom of Heaven with you... to encourage you to come to Lake Anna May 5-6th to assist us with the High Cloud PeasantMan triathlon.

"A bird in the hand is worth 2 dead cats at market."

"Volunteeriness is next to Godliness"

"Blessed are the volunteers for the Vietnamese Kingdom of Heaven shall be theirs without becoming sterile."

"Do unto triathletes [by volunteering at PeasantMan] as you would have them do unto you."

"To err is human; to volunteer at PeasantMan, divine."

We still need many volunteers to make the event a success... volunteers will be fed and cared for during the event (promise) and are welcome to join us at the pre-race HH at McFadden's on May 3 from 6:30-9. If you can help, please take this survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RKP6PHW

thanks in advance for your support and help!

rah2774's ravatar rah2774    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 249
RE: Ancient Vietnamese Proverbs - Volunteers needed, 5/5-5/6
POSTED: 5/01/12 3:45 PM

Race week is upon us and we still need help for the race... if you're free on Sunday, please head on down to Lake Anna to support your fellow triathletes!

(and if you're planning to come down Sunday morning, send me a separate email, perhaps you can pick up some pizzas at Mario's in Arlington at 8 (that will be for the vols to eat during the day)... and then grab a later vol shift.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RKP6PHW

becky@highcloud.org

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria