Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Can anyone help locate these Kinetic racers?
CREATED: 04/22/10 by catgold REPLIES: 5
catgold's ravatar catgold    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 87
Can anyone help locate these Rumpus racers?
POSTED: 4/22/10 12:59 PM

[ETA: I meant Rumpus, not Kinetic. Mixing up my Lake Anna races again.]

I received this email on the Team Z list serve and offered to post it here. If anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks.

So I'm starting to feel like I have really bad triathlon karma! I went to return my wetsuit to Conte's yesterday and realized I have the wrong one. I can only remember one being with all of my stuff and it was turned inside out so I didn't think anything of it. I tried emailing the event coordinator to see if they can get in touch with the numbers around me but I haven't heard back yet. I'm trying to find phone numbers for the guys around me (the wetsuit is a XXL) but no luck with that so far either. The lady at Conte's was very helpful and suggested I get someone from Team Z to post about it in hopes we can track it down. My number was 200 and the wetsuit I'm missing is a women's medium. I guess my grouping was 195-200? There was a guy right next to me who I remember being the closest but here is a list of all the people around me. This wetsuit is apparently worth $600! But I'll only have to pay the bargain price of $385 if I can't find it! Thanks for the help!! Let me know if you have any other ideas!

195 M 37 ERIC GARVEY ALEXANDRIA VA

196 A M 26 ABBY GAUDETTE FALLS CHURCH VA

199 M 54 PAUL GEHRING FREDERICKSBURG VA

203 M 43 SEAN GIDEON VIRGINIA BEACH VA

204 M 31 EVAN GLASIER ARLINGTON VA

205 M 30 ADAM GLEASON ALEXANDRIA VA

198 NF F 22 JENNA GEBEL RANDOLPH NJ

202 F 31 MARITZA GIBSON SPRINGFIELD VA

wombat's ravatar wombat    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 266
RE: Can anyone help locate these Kinetic racers?
POSTED: 4/22/10 2:40 PM

I forwarded to Richmond Tri Club friends and also to Rumpass race sponsor/winner. Hopefully they can help!

POSTED: 4/22/10 3:28 PM

Fabulous! Thanks.

wombat's ravatar wombat    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 266
POSTED: 4/23/10 9:08 AM

Message from Richmond Tri Club. Please have Team Z member contact RTC president Jack directly.
I’ve check our membership records, per the below list, and no matches. Before I can put this out I need the following:

1. Let me know if this message is correct

2. Contact info for the person

LOST WETSUIT @ RUMPASS IN BUMPASS

XXL Wetsuit lost in Rumpass in Bumpass race. Race #200. Please contact (need contact info)

Jack Crowley

rtcpresident2@gmail.com

804-245-0689

marybruin's ravatar marybruin    JOINED: 8/4/09    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 4/23/10 11:15 AM

Issue resolved! She contacted some of these people through Facebook. A man had returned her wetsuit to Conte's already.
Thanks everyone!

POSTED: 4/23/10 12:23 PM

Glad to hear there was a happy ending. How awesome that the racer returned it for her! I love triathletes! Thanks to everyone for helping out.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria