Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

2014 Half Full Triathlon
CREATED: 02/05/14 by TDPrange REPLIES: 2
TDPrange's ravatar TDPrange    JOINED: 1/14/13    POSTS: 69
2014 Half Full Triathlon
POSTED: 2/05/14 4:32 PM

Does anyone know what is going on with this race? Last year Rev3 ran it and this year every time I go on the Rev3 website there is less and less mention of the race. Now there is no mention of it. Is the race under new management? or canceled all together?

astolz1's ravatar astolz1    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 482
RE: 2014 Half Full Triathlon
POSTED: 2/05/14 4:55 PM

Just wrote to the Event Development Coordinator/Asst. Race Director. I'll let ya know what I get back.
- Adam

TDPrange's ravatar TDPrange    JOINED: 1/14/13    POSTS: 69
RE: 2014 Half Full Triathlon (Canceled)
POSTED: 2/15/14 12:00 PM

Just saw this message on the Half Full Triathlon Facebook Page.

“The UCF has made a very difficult decision in cancelling the Half Full Triathlon for 2014 and we are evaluating it’s future. Half Full Triathlon and the people associated with this special event holds a special place in our hearts. We are working to define a sustainable model that will ensure the events success moving forward. UCF will be hosting an event at Centennial Park on October 5, 2014. Stay tuned for an announcement regarding this event.” Brian

I wonder what happened. I had thought that the half full race was a fairly high profile event. It is too bad I had hoped to do it since it is in my home town of Columbia.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria