DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Hotels for Eagleman 2010
CREATED: 06/28/09 by rah2774 REPLIES: 1
rah2774's ravatar rah2774    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 250
Hotels for Eagleman 2010
POSTED: 6/28/09 3:17 PM

Hey all,
If you're thinking about EM next summer (6/13/10), you want to start thinking about hotels ASAP.
Despite what the reservation person told me when I called (rooms would be released 7/1/09), I just booked at the Holiday Inn Express in Easton. I tried for Cambridge but it listed no rooms available (either already booked or not yet released). If you haven't been, Easton isn't terribly far (much closer than where I stayed this year) - maybe 15 miles.
In any event, wanted to let you know so you could jump on it! If you reserve online, be careful, there were different room rate options and I almost ended up with one that would not let me get a refund if I canceled (that was the cheapest price available)... so be sure to read the fine print!

-becky

kkaufer's ravatar kkaufer    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 126
RE: Hotels for Eagleman 2010
POSTED: 6/28/09 3:42 PM

And for you budget-types out there, consider camping at the high school. $25, 15 mins from the race site and the school opens its washing facilities for use. Granted, it rained this year, so I ended up sleeping in my car, but budget-wise, you can't beat it!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria